Friday, September 9, 2011

Miss You....

I still hear your voice...
I still miss your hands...
Today again I live within your traces...
I still see you...
I still feel your warmth...
Today again I live within the time spent with you...
In some stranger who passes by...
In leaves that fall and dance in the wind...
In the evening wind that touches my cheek...
You are in everything I see, hear and feel...
How about you ?
How about you ?
Do you feel the same way ?
How about you ?
I still feel you. Like this...
Even at the moment when I'm singing this song...

Note :- These lines are not written by me...
I thank the writer for these beautiful lines...
luv ya...  :-)

4 comments:

Clue S. said...

awesome lines! :)

Anonymous said...

:/

My Cactus Dress said...

Beautiful lines.
I like the feel of your blog.
Following you.

DO have a quick peek on my blog if you get chance..
http://mycactusdress.blogspot.com/

Sadia said...

thanks Dhara...
will sure visit your blog..