Thursday, September 24, 2009

I wrote these lines few days after my surgery...3 months later I remember what I had gone through on that day..I thank Allah that I am fine now...

I LOVE MY PAIN
Going through another surgery was very very painful,
terrible for me and my family. It was my 4th major operation.
leave the small happenings...which i have experienced in my life.
(woh to hota hi rehta hai)...after a major surgery you have to
recover from 0% health to 100% again...
that takes a lot of time depending the type of your ailment.
But i cherish my painful days...its true...
because it makes me a better human.
when i see others wounded or in same situation...
i can understand their pain better....
You get to know who really cares for you...
Those who really care for you will be with you at the time of
your need... while others will not bother to waste time asking
about your health. The family bonding becomes thicker....
your loved once become more loving and caring...
Day one after surgery when i was in great pain...
i saw my daughter and her papa..worried...
there was pain in their eyes...emotional pain...
they cant see me in that situation...but they have to...
there was no choice for them...
i was not able to move my body...it was paralysed due to the
spinal injection i had before operation...
that whole night i vomited...i was almost half dead...
but the pain gave me the sense that i am alive...
and my loved ones are there to care for me...
i don't have to worry....my daughter...only 17 yrs old...
acted as my mother...as if she was helping a child...
and my husband as a guardian...
I am thankful to all my lovely people those were there for me...
emotionally and physically...
I pray that no one ever gets any type of painful experiences...
but its true...
I love my pain coz it makes me a better person...
luv u all.... :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i wish that the love and bond of ur family remains forever

Sadia said...

Insha Allah...