Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What to do??

Its back to normal life again....
Sobia and Farooque both are busy and i am all alone at home as usual.
Farooque my husband...a dedicated person, he loves his work very much. So, most of the time he comes late from office...work pressure my dear... and he can't just leave his work and come home.
My only child..my dear daughter Sobia...she is now in college... first year engineering... she just loves everything about computers... that's why she is doing CSE - computer science engineering.
Hmmm...so now you know both are too busy...
When Sobia was in school...till 12th my life was too busy...
I used to drop and pick Sobia from school, coaching.. etc...
But now... lets leave this topic... it will make me sad again....
So..now i am all alone at home..not much work to do...
i am thinking to do something...
First i thought i'll do some online work....
i searched...searched..and searched...in newspapers and on net but... i am confused now....don't know which is genuine site for online work...
lets see what happens....
i am still thinking what to do...how to utilise my free time....
something which suits me and it is not too tiring either....
Please suggest...... you all are most welcome.... :)
Now i am going to have my breakfast....its too late... and i am too hungry...
cya later...bye..tc...