Saturday, October 3, 2009

I LOVE MY PAIN...!! by Isha Jalan

{Isha sent me this poem and a note to publish on my webpage...Thank you Isha.. its so nice of you...the poem is brilliant...people will definitely like it...}


I LOVE MY PAIN...!!
I think I've started loving my pain,
because at the end, what it gives is "absolute gain!"
When i was popular, people talked to me so happily,
but when in pain, their feelings changed so rapidly!
Initially, i just began to cry, wondering,
If this was the final goodbye...
The one's whom i considered my TRUE FRIENDS,
changed their minds, even faster than new trends.
When they didn't bother about me, and celebrated merrily,
Luckily, I had some people with the name, called FAMILY!
They woke up the whole night, and finally i could see some light.
There was a time, when i used to say, 'mom, you lack understanding'
But this very thing, was the peak of my misunderstanding!
They smiled and hugged me along with a tear,
and taught me never to look back at the rear.
Now, if i see someone in That very pain,
I can understand it well, and dont act insane!
YES, I DO LOVE MY PAIN.....
coz at the end what it gives is absolute gain..!!!!


Note:- This is an amateur piece of poetry inspired by Sadia aunty....
hope you like it...she inspires me a lot..my eyes were moist...
after reading her para about her surgery and how she braved it!
God bless you aunty..we are with you..!! :)


The original para--'I Love My Pain' --
 http://meetme-sadia.blogspot.com/2009/09/i-wrote-these-lines-after-few-days-of.html

3 comments:

Clue S. said...

gud job isha...!!!
keep up the gud work... :)
thanks mom for the inpiration...

Abijah Gupta said...

Fantastic!
Keep it up...

Isha said...

thanx alot sobia n abijah...!! :)