Saturday, May 22, 2010

Side Affects of using too much Computer




No no..I am not writing a medical journal...
It is the fact about me...because i sit too much 
in front of computer..{yes, it is true..} :)
My friendship or you can say...relationship with
computer is almost 10 years old now.... 
But since last 3 years...we are best buddies... 
I and my PC with internet....{can't live without it...}
Okay!!
Now lets cut short the history ... 
So... i was telling you about the side 
affects that struck me after i sat too much 
in front of my computer...


I started sleeping less...
{when you once enter the internet world....
you just forget to see the watch... isn't it?}
Then you know what happened afterwards??
I started dozing off in front of computer... :D
Hmmmmm......and you know once...
{now don't laugh}.....
I fell down from the chair.....ahhmm
My sweet lil mouse was on the floor... :(
It got damaged...but it is still working...{partially}
Ohh...no!!...and my chair....it has also started saying...
"i have had too much...please retire me"... :P
I am in desperate need of a new mouse and a chair...
or else both will run away....'poor me'.... :(


Guys!!...lets hope before writing my next blog...
I'll get these problem fixed....
Till then...keep smiling.. :)
Love you all...


7 comments:

Clue S. said...

lol... :P
really nyc ma...
very well written...
awesome work..!
keep it up.. :) :)

Sadia said...

thanks beta :)

rahul said...

u r really caring and understanding, even 4 d non-living ones !!!
COOOOOOOL :)
may god bless ur 'chair' n 'mouse' :P

rahul said...

even meri chair ki seat bi pichhakk gayi hai nd mom says,"seat badal-2 k baitha kr" :P :P :P

Sadia said...

lol....thanks... i do care for all things in my life... hope for the best for ur chair too...rahul.. :)

Talib Monib Ahmad said...

u fell of ur chair...!!

Sadia said...

yup... :(