Thursday, May 20, 2010

Feeling Happy Today...

Hello guys...
So...today i refreshed my blogs...gave it a new look...
searched some new things on net....
mailed my friends about the change.... :)
From now i will post my own clicked pics...
on my other blog... "Through My Eyes" .....
I have changed its address too...the new URL is....
http://me-sadia.blogspot.com/
visit to see some interesting pics... :)

Well... i have started tuitions too...
and i am going to start Hobby Classes of Art and Craft....
for kids in summer vacations....
Hope everything goes well....
If it does...i'll be too busy... :)
Thats what i want....i am so happy.... :))
Hey guys....do wish me luck....i need it....

And one thing more....
From today i have stopped playing facebook games...
It consumes too much time....
So for now no games...

I am trying my best....
May Allah help me through....{Insha Allah}
I don't want to sit idle and cry alone...

Pray for me guys....Love you all...
Take Care... :)

4 comments:

rahul bhola said...

i really appreciate your efforts. it sounds really COOL. All the very best.... KEEP :)

Sadia said...

thanks a lot... :)

Arpit said...

I wish you all the luck for your new beginning.. :))

n lolz at your FB games.. *poor you* :P

Keep Blogging. Keep Smiling.

Thanks for following. :)

Sadia said...

@ arpit...thanks... :)