Friday, December 9, 2016

Amma...

I felt sad when i heard the news of the demise of Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalitha. I am not her fan neither i have to do anything with politics. But still as a human and as a woman i was upset. 
Amma was always there as a leader as a lady politician since my childhood. She was strong and had her own personality. She was different. She was leader of masses. But now she is gone. There is emptiness feeling. I know it will go with time and things will become normal after sometime. But watching those people cry for Amma, people who loved her so much makes me feel really sad.
I pray for the people of Tamil Nadu in this moment of grief. May God give them strength and a future good leader too...

Hope makes this world go round...with no hope people will stop living life...
So, always hope and pray for the best in future...

No comments: