Thursday, December 8, 2016

Sleep Apnea - A sleeping and breathing disorder...

Those who go through the pain can only understand it truly...

From past few years...I am also suffering from the sleep disorder called...'Sleep Apnea'..
Like many, even me and my family didn't know anything about this sleep disorder..
When i couldn't sleep and was very tired and stressed... for few months we were clueless what was happening to me...when i started falling while standing and sleeping while eating and even blacking out between conversation...and i could not do anything about it.....it was very very painful and stressful. I consulted few doctors but they also possibly didn't knew about this disease. 
Then someone told us about a doctor that could possibly understand my problem and help me...I went there told my problem and...he said you are suffering from sleep Apnea..get tested to confirm it...He told me what was the symptoms....and no one will understand the pain i was going through...i was in tears...at last there was someone who knew about my sufferings...
Finally, i got tested and i was diagnosed with critical case of sleep and breathing disorder that could lead to coma as well...
Well, its almost more than 6 years now.. i am using the CPAP machine while sleeping. Life is better now. I am trying to live life as normal as it could be...Machine is just a substitute...i still miss my carefree sound sleep...

May you all be healthy..let there be less pain...less suffering and more happiness and love in this world...
Thanks for reading...
Love you all... :)

(Note-this piece of writing is based on personal experience.)

No comments: